Thursday, November 13, 2008

Andis RC-2 Ionic 1875W Ceramic Hair Dryer with Folding Handle and Retractable Cord

1875 Watt Ceramic Ionic Hair Dryer with Retractable Cord/Folding H Find a wide variety of Hair Care Products at drugstore.com, where you get 5% back and free shipping!
Customer Review: Good dryer except for the warranty
The dryer does a good job as a dryer. The retracting feature on the cord failed within a couple of months. Andis warranty requires that the buyer pays for shipping it in, plus $6.50 to cover their handling. That should come to about the cost of buying a new one. Which I won't. I will go with another brand that really backs their products.
Customer Review: Great Dryer
I have been using my new hair dryer for a few months now. I bought it because of the folding handle and retractable cord ( neither of which has caused me any trouble) but what most impresses me is how quickly it dries my hair, even my daughter who has enough hair for 10 people was impressed with it's speed of drying her hair.


No comments: